The idea of using the elements to fuel my workouts came from being post menopause and the loss of an internal rhythm of when to push and when to rest. I’m exploring how to exercise with a different kind of rhythm that comes from nature. How can the elements help how you exercise?
Each month I look at how the elements may be affecting how you exercising and a fitness challenge to go with it. If you are feeling stuck with:
- too many ideas and goals
- irregular fitness habits
- struggling to take action on your goals
- listening to your body post menopause
These are all common problems post menopause and my Exercising and the Elements framework can help you fall in love with exercising again after the menopause!
How to use the Exercising & Elements framework
The framework follows the natural pattern of the sun, which goes between the air, water, fire and earth energies.
These energies also alternate between masculine and feminine energies every month
This is a natural nudge for exercising and a reminder note to just focus on one thing. Always pushing isn’t a great way to exercise, but neither is only listening to your body you need a wee bit of both. Adding in the alchemy of discernment which comes from experience and a different way of exercising post menopause.
- Sign up my newsletter here. You can do this on my website of using my free Exercising & ElementsPost-menopause Fitness quiz here which is a fun way to find out which element you resonate with today. You can take it as often as you want and a great way to find out if you are energy sensitive and always get the element we are in!
- The newsletter will include a free PDF for you to download and print out the worksheets for the month and fitness challenge related to the elemental energy
- Watch the video over on my YouTube channel where I talk through the elemental energy and how it can help you focus on a particular aspect of your exercising routine
- Take inspired action!
Samantha Valand is a Pilates teacher, Yoga Instructor and Personal Trainer. Who helps women fall in love with exercising again after the menopause. You can find some inspiration over on the blog Samatha has a free newsletter and a fun way to sign up is through my 'Exercising and Elements | Post menopause Quiz' which help you figure out what type of fitness goal to set next using Exercising and Elements framework